This license terms also apply to FB Alpha Plus!
The FB Alpha Plus! Team will be not responsible if you break the following terms:
- You may not use FB Alpha Plus! For monetary purposes, this emulator is free and cannot be used as an economical resource.
- You cannot enable games that are locked by default, they are too early to be in an emulator.
- You must distribute your source code modifications, this emulator is open source.
- You cannot ask for ROMs… we will not send it to you.
Thanks to JAVH and bms888 for porting the AVI support.
Thanks to Evilsou for the extra dirs help.
Thanks to emufan for the IPS patching support and Game macros porting
Thanks to netbug for all source code improvements and help.
Thanks to everyone else that helped here that I forgot.
This is the original license of the FB Alpha emulator, on which this version is bassed:
You may freely use, modify, and distribute both the FB Alpha source code and binary, however the following restrictions apply to the FB Alpha original material (see below for a list of libraries with differing licenses, please consult their respective documentation for more information):
- You may not sell, lease, rent or otherwise seek to gain monetary profit from FB Alpha;
- You must make public any changes you make to the source code;
- You must include, verbatim, the full text of this license;
- You may not distribute binaries which support games with copyright dates less then three years old;
- You may not distribute FB Alpha with ROM images unless you have the legal right to distribute them.
Miscellaneous other components from various sources. Copyright and license information are contained in the relevant parts of the source code.
All material not covered above © 2004 Team FB Alpha.
DISCLAIMER: The authors of FB Alpha don't guarantee its fitness for any purpose, implied or otherwise, and do not except responsibility for any damages whatsoever that might occur when using FB Alpha. All games emulated by FB Alpha, including any images and sounds therein, are copyrighted by their respective copyright holders. FB Alpha DOES NOT INCLUDE any ROM images of emulated games.
The following information and license conditions accompanied the original Final Burn emulator. They also apply to FB Alpha:
"Copyright (c)2001 Dave (www.finalburn.com), all rights reserved. This refers to all code except where stated otherwise (e.g. unzip and zlib code).
"You can use, modify and redistribute this code freely as long as you don't do so commercially. This copyright notice must remain with the code. If your program uses this code, you must either distribute or link to the source code. If you modify or improve this code, you must distribute the source code improvements.